Thursday 29 October 2009

Public Displays of Affection

Dear God...

On my morning commute, engrossed in chapter 3 of my new Dan Brown novel (you know what? I'm pretty sure the shaven tattooed loony is that rich bloke's son whom he abandoned in some Turkish oubliette... more to follow) when my attention is diverted by them.

Always the same. Sucking each other's faces off. Like industrial suction pumps. Tongues and slobber. In a crowded carriage. At 8.30 am. Oh sweet Jesus.... he's fondling her arse, now...

OK. I'm sure you spent the night pleasuring one another to the bounds of human capability, and beyond. I just bet you wild, licentious young things got up to stuff that meat and potatoes guys like me could not even begin to imagine. But I implore you, keep it in the boudoir. Weary workers en route to the slave pits do not need to be subjected to this.

And they ming. They always ming.

3 comments:

  1. Are you married with kids by any chance?

    Would you have objected if they had gone to third base and had an inverted 69. I say not. You'd have vidoe'd very second of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not with this crapping iPhone, I wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now there's an App. I've never heard of!

    ReplyDelete